Sunday, March 28, 2010

33 years and counting


A few weeks ago, my friend Larry gave a talk in Church. It was around his and Kyles anniversary. I don't remember how many years it was, but he commented that it only seemed like 5 minutes..........................underwater!
I guess I'd be smart, and perhaps that insight is one of the reasons we've been together this long, and not comment on that.
Anyway, we had a nice day. We received flowers from the kiddos (thanks kiddos)
Mom has wanted to see the Hollywood Bowl, and I was able to kill 2 birds with one stone by getting tickets to see the Eagles (one of her favorite bands) there April 20th.
I got us a room up there so we won't have to drive home after the concert that night.
She said we're going on a cruise in October.
Any way. I love you gma and here's to another 5 minutes underwater!

1 comment:

  1. It is like that sometimes, isn't it. Then other times it is like floating in an inner tube on the swells of a calm beach day- Marriage certainly encapsulates the yings and yangs of life. On July 20th we will be married 36 years and like I tell everyone I know, I understand him as little today as when I first married him... I can predict some of his responses, but I still don't know why he responds that way and other times, he pulls a whole new reaction that I could have never imagined. I am just a slow learner and easily baffled, I guess. Congratulations... living life; we could do it the hard way (marriage) or we could do it the worst (being wild and single)... there are a few inbetween ways- but I was always an extreme person myself- I guess. Love, Gail

    ReplyDelete