Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Brooklyn Visits (and Molly & Bryan too)

So Brooklyn woke up one day last week and said "Mom.....Dad.....I'm sick of living my whole life (all 3 weeks of it) in the cold and snow in Indiana" "Take me to grandma and granpa's house in sunny southern California!"
And so they did. We heard that Brooklyn travels very well and made nary a peep the whole way on the plane!
Bonnie and the kids were the only ones yet to meet Brooklyn and they were soooo excited! They went to the airport to pick them up and I don't think Bonnie set her down for several hours.
Anyway,Bryan had to go back to work, but Molly and Brooklyn are hanging here for a couple of weeks more and, as you can see, everyone is enjoying the visit.

We're sooooo excited!




Cousin CJ loves to hold Brooklyn.



Bath time



A little warmer please!!

Welcome to California, Brooklyn!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute... I love when the "baby" of a family meets another little baby and falls in love with it and then begins to understand why so many people in the family love the "former" baby. I know Scott has Olivia- so Cayden has had that experience, too. Of course, Bonnie would be in love with the baby. And Aubrey... I'll bet she was so happy to finally meet little Brooklyn. Hey, where are the parents in these pictures? You haven't abducted that child have you? I love bathing time with new babies- so cute. Love, Gail

    ReplyDelete