Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho !

How do I get into these things? Again Gpa was asked to be Santa at our Ward Christmas party.
I don't think it was as bad for me as it was for some of the kids, though.
I had some interesting requests, the most unusual was a little girl that wanted a real monkey. Of course Santa told her he'd get her one. Promising the kids that they'll get whatever they ask for is just my little way of punishing the parents for making me do this.

Happy little girl?


Not really!



Who is this guy really?


A little old for Santa don't you think CJ?




Been good little girl? Want some candy?
Ho Ho Ho
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Man. . . I sure could use a picture with good ole Santy Clause. . . haven't had one in ages! I'm bummed I missed out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good sport! you pulled it off well!
    jocelyn was one of those not so happy little girls. then ironically at the mall the other day, she kept waving and saying hi to the santa there. oh, well!
    jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make one great looking santa dad! where was aubs during the festivities?? Surely she is not too old for santa when her mom and grandma clearly are not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad was a fabulous Santa . . . .you sure ate a lot this year little girl" lol . . . Aubs was at a birthday party and sorry Shawn, pops said he aint putting that stinky suit back on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I never would have guessed you would dress up as Santa Claus! Tis the season. At ours Santa was sweating a ton because the thermostat had been turned way up. It did give him those nice rosy cheeks! Love Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no, you need to be Santa again. You were absolutely perfect and how could you pass up a chance to get revenge on so many grown ups at once. I am glad that Aubrey isn't too old. I always say, "Don't believe...Don't get". My kids had to indulge me or Christmas morning would have been nonexistent. You can check my blog. I put up some Santa shots, too. Love, Gail

    ReplyDelete