Monday, March 14, 2011

Young Women

As Aubrey is preparing to join the Young Woman's organization at Church, she was able to participate in the fund raiser for camp.
The young women, along with some help from the not-so-young women, put on a spaghetti dinner that turned out to be pretty darn yummy.
Part of the action was both a silent, and a live auction.
Aubs created some very yummy cupcakes that looked like hamburgers and milkshakes. Looks like she's picking up where all the very talented Kelly girls are. Grandpa couldn't help to purchase not one, but two helpings of "burgers".
Good job Aubrey, I think the young women will find you a very useful addition to their group!

By the way, to none of our surprise, Aubrey brought home a straight A report card, including a smattering of A+'s.
She's definitely her mothers girl!!






Better hurry if you want some!

3 comments:

  1. Yum!!!! I am a wee jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those have got to be the cutest cupcakes in the world! I wish I had a little baker like that! You are the luckiest grandparents in the world!I am sure you knew that. I wish I lived closer, I definitely would have wandered over for a taste of those. Love Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey is such a neat kid... she is always kind and doing clever things... those are seriously hilarious and clever cupcakes. Love you, Gail

    ReplyDelete